Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Explain how the secret to finding a way out

Now, I will explain how the secret to finding a way out.
Step One: I set goals. How many targets that I need. This is important, because a clear goal and will definitely help us build a plan. People are confused about what to do, because he did not have a clear purpose. The goal is floating. For example they say, I need money. I want to pay the debt, and so on.

Well, so there is always the road, set specific goals. Numbers and time must exist in your destination. If you need money, how much and when? If you need a car, what car and when?

Step Two: I start from what is there. I list all the assets I have. Often times people are confused about what to do, especially in desperate condition. In fact what he had in fact could be used to solve the problem. What you have is perfectly adequate to achieve success.

It is strange if people who complain because he felt did not have anything. I reiterate: you have the capital. By leveraging existing capital, you can reach any target. That is by using what already exists, there will always be the road.

Step Three: here's the secret... I use the leverage. What does he mean? I mean using existing resources (or sober) to achieve our goals. By using the principle of leverage, you will be surprised that the resources you have is perfectly adequate and can be used to get anything.

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
Explain how the secret to finding a way out

Post a Comment

Your comments will be moderation.
Thank you...!!