Thursday, September 29, 2011

surroundings seem familiar

I awoke today with no recollection of my identity or my past.
My surroundings seem familiar to me but I do not recognize this place, the house I'm in seems to have been ransacked.

I've tried the televisions, radios and computers... nothing, no signals. I thought for a moment I heard a faint voice on the radio but it disappeared as quickly as it came. Outside everything is eerily quiet, no dogs, nothing but the faint sounds of birds and insects.

My body aches and my mind is feeling quite fuzzy, I can only hope I regain some memory of who I am and what is going on soon. As it was already late when I awoke I feel that I should rest and recover more before I leave this house, luckily there was plenty of food here.

There is also a car parked in the driveway, I figure I'll look for keys tomorrow but right now I'm going to try to get some sleep and figure things out tomorrow.

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
surroundings seem familiar

Post a Comment

Your comments will be moderation.
Thank you...!!